Why ConsignConsigning Women
Starting her own business, Consigning Women, has been a labour of love for Kathleen Rode.
Kathleen was born and raised in the Niagara Region and has returned following a 25 year career selling brand name consumer goods to major retail accounts. She has represented companies such as: Samsonite-Lego Division; Binney & Smith-Crayola products; Liz Claiborne brands including jewelry and accessories; and Gertex Hosiery. This wealth of experience has provided Kathleen with an in-depth knowledge behind retail sales. Combining this knowledge with her passion for fashion and an awareness of our ecology led to the concept of opening an upscale women’s apparel consignment shop. And thus, Consigning Women was born.
Our mission is to provide an outlet for the reuse of top quality slightly used and new clothing and accessories, at great prices, while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
We offer the retail shopper:
- A clean, bright shopping environment
- The opportunity to buy brand name merchandise at really good prices
- Software to enable your wish list
- Superior customer service
- Lots of free parking
We offer consignors:
- The vehicle to help you discover the hidden dollars in your closet
- A clean secure environment to display and sell your merchandise
- State-of-the-art software to track your inventory and sales.
- Automatic payment for goods sold.
We offer an eclectic mix of merchandise that is unique and generally not found in a shopping mall. Shop the brick & mortar store for fashion apparel & accessories. For designer/luxury handbags, jewelry and accessories shop with confidence from our online store. Authenticity guaranteed.